Wednesday 1 July 2015

on

Remember Me



Remember Me
To the living, I am gone. To the sorrowful, I will never return.
To the angry, I was cheated, Butt to the happy, I am at peace,
And to the faithful, I have never left. I cannot be seen, but I can
be heard. So as you stand upon a shore, gazing at a beautiful sea,
remember me. As you look in awe at a mighty forest and its grand
majesty, remember me. As you look upon a flower and admire its
simplicity, remember me. Remember me in your heart, your thoughts,
your memories of the times we loved, the times we cried, the times
we fought, the times we laughed. for if you always think of me,
I will never be gone.
Poem by Margaret Mead

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
About & Description : Focus on my positive picture/image is an Inspirational Stuff to Inspire and Motivate You.You can download pics by just clicking on the Images.Thanks for visiting True Inspire Words an online place for huge collection of inspiring pictures, quotation, and Sayings Images. If you like Life is like a camera, Focus on my positive, Please Share with friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.